Wednesday 27 May 2015

SNAP!


Me and my good pal Craigio have started to throw images back and forth (Craigio more than me!). I had an idea for a series of images under the title of "Snap!", where we could just respond to images the other makes or posts. Eventual culminating in a split exhibition, in two countries simultaneously, Craigio lives in Thailand. This way each of us has the individual items to display and can each print and display the corresponding "Snap!" version by the other one of us.

Anyway, it's a loose idea and starting point. Eventually we'll start posting in one centralised place, where we can direct folk to and tweet about etc. It'll be a slow burn rising to a fabulous blaze of glory! (hopefully!)

Here are some early ones to get it started on here. It's off to a good start!

Selection of face jugs print out in my studio that i posted on instagram


Furnace Freako by Craigio. I love this!
That bamboo head i made


No comments:

Post a Comment