Friday 7 December 2012

Parallel Universe Cont.




I found the box with the Parallel Universe artwork in it! ( that's quite an achievement in our house.)... now the scanning begins. Going to see how i can best work with this stockpile of images. I need to find the best way to get a large range available for people to buy affordable prints from. It's something for the New Year, although i have put 9 available to buy for £15 each on my online, Big Cartel shop, GarrettWare. First I need to archive them. As far as I can remember there are about 220-240 of them, so it may take a while!
Anyway I'll come back to them and let you know what i decide to do. If you live in Hastings and St Leonards then you can still pop down to the Kave Gallery, Kings Rd, this weekend and pick one up on the spot, you can even get them framed ready to put up on your wall or wrap and give as a gift. I shall also be selling my wares at Christchurch School, St Leonards later this afternoon, pop along say 'Hi' and grab some goodies. I'll have cards, prints, framed prints, little envelopes filled with special prints, pebbles and even some of my Klutz Mix & Match, drawing books... buy one and get a FREE doodle (wow!) by yours truly. I think that about covers it. I'll leave you with a few more Parallels, hope I can bring a smile to your face.



No comments:

Post a Comment