Friday 19 December 2014

Albums Of My Year


Most of these were released this year, a few were not, but they were new to me. These are my top 10 and most listened to albums that i came across in 2014.

1. Benji - Sun Kil Moon ( a classic from Kozalek)
2. Colfax - The Delines (ditto)
3. Singles - Future Islands (can't get this one out of my head or off my stereo)
4. Strong Feelings - Doug Paisley
5. After The Disco - Broken Bells
6. Royal Blood - Royal Blood
7. Husky Rescue - Ship Of Light (dropped of the stereo a bit these days, but got a lot of early play)
8. Out Cold - Invasion Of Love
9. Brothers And Sisters Of The Eternal Sun - Damien Jurado
10. Haw - Hiss Golden Messenger

and a special mention of the Magnolia Electric Co. 10th anniversary reissue with a great demo version disc.

also a nod to my mate Chris Kasch, who continues to turn me on to quality music.

The Winner! Benji by Sun Kil Moon (aka Mark Kozelek)


No comments:

Post a Comment