Friday 18 March 2011

15 minutes of (local) fame


As most people will already know we appeared on the TV property show Location, Location, Location about 4 years ago ( before the kids aged me about 20 years!). Not everyone knows the full story though, so if you really want to know, pop over to Jakki's blog where she's recounting the experience in easy to digest sections.  I'm sure I'll mention it again on here sometime though. Funnily enough, i just had a guy stop me on the way to work today, he'd watched yet another repeat yesterday on his day off. People are always really nice about it though and always seem genuinely interested in how it's going. Well, it's not been repossessed yet!

5 comments:

  1. Just read Jacki's blog, what a great story! and I love her blog!!! Sounds like some of the real estate adventures we have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read it too. Ready to hear what happens next. Visited her website too. Very cool jewelry, she's got great style. I didn't realize she was an American by birth. Hope you're having a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It was a funny experience, one i would never have signed up for, but Jakki was desperate! I'm trying to help get traffic her way, as she's finding it hard having been out of the fashion loop for 4 years (doing a fine job with our boys doesn't count for much in that world!)
    Yes, i've picked up a few Americanisms too... and we've two little 'half Americans' running riot around us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I seen that episode the other day, you guys seem like the nicest couple ever.. congrats on the bubba :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, the episode that lead me to tracking you down and picking your brain over and over.

    I'm going to check out Jakki's blog as soon as I hit "Post Comment"...

    ReplyDelete