Thursday 16 May 2013

Life's Regrets


I was reading these from a link on Saul's fine blog, How to leave work, and thought I'd just share the key points. They were collected by Bronnie Ware on her blog Inspiration and Chai . She was a palliative care nurse and these were the 5 most recurring regrets of those nearing the end of their lives. Go read the fuller points on her blog. There's something we can all take from these. On point 4, I'd like to tell my good buddy Craigio out in Thailand, that a package will be on it's way to you soon! Go live your lives, don't just pass through it.

• I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
• I wish I hadn't worked so hard
• I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings
• I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
• I wish that i had let myself be happy


No comments:

Post a Comment