Thursday 2 May 2013

My Words of Wisdom


I was recently asked by the lovely Josie, at the Enquiry Desk, if I would contribute my WOW to their series. There was lots of things I could have said, but I just felt that the temptation to just give up and find something else can be so great, that it's nice to remember that sometimes you just have to keep going and not give up on something you love doing. Anyway, It's now up there along with many other words of wisdom from creative folk. Have a look and browse around the various website links.


2 comments:

  1. That's a great photo and what a fantastic studio you have! Btw I was at Kingston too doing the MA in 98-99. Very best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan, there don't seem to be many folk who aren't Kingston! I was 92-94. I could do with doing an MA now, to shake it all up a bit.

    ReplyDelete